Huntsville Hot Air Balloon Accident Lawyer
We can help you in Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone Counties and the surrounding areas.
Accidents in hot air balloons are not uncommon. Decatur has hot air balloon events yearly. With the increasing popularity of this activity, the number of accidents and injuries is also increasing day by day. The United States has one of the highest accident rates. Over 80% of fatal hot air balloon accidents are the result of a fall following a wire strike. If you or a loved one has become a victim of a hot air balloon accident, you have the right to be compensated for your injuries. Call the Huntsville and Decatur hot air balloon accident lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson. Call now for a no obligation, free consultation. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Hot Air Balloon Accidents
Hot air balloon accidents can be caused by any of the following:
- Wire strike
- Landing strike
- Pilot error
- Ground handling
- Mechanical failure(product liability)
- Negligence of third party(balloon, plane, helicopter)
- Hard landing
The Alabama hot air balloon hot air balloon attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson aggressively seeks compensation for our those who are injured because of the negligence of balloon operators, owners or hosts of ballooning events. If someone else was negligent for your injuries, you can recover damages for your:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning potential
- Prescription drug expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Wrongful death
- Pain and suffering
Why Hire Personal Injury Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If you need a hot air balloon accident lawyer in Decatur or Huntsville, Alabama, you should call Ferguson & Ferguson. Our experienced lawyers can help win you the compensation that you deserve from the negligent parties that are responsible for your injuries. Our personal injury lawyers have over 45 combined years of experience. Our staff is available to take your call 24 hours a day. Home and hospital visits are also available any where in the State of Alabama. Call today for your free evaluation. Call 256-534-3435.
Our personal injury attorneys serve every city and county in the State of Alabama.