Decatur AL T-Bone Accident Attorneys
We can help you in Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone Counties and the surrounding areas.
A “T-bone” car accident refers to a side impact or a broadside collision, in which the front of one vehicle hits the side of the other vehicle. Unlike other accidents where drivers and passengers can brace for impact, T-bone accidents give passengers and drivers little to no time to react. These crashes are often the deadliest, causing serious injuries or death. If you have been injured in a T-bone collision, call Ferguson & Ferguson. Call 256-534-3435 now.
T-bone Accident Facts
Over 60% of car accident deaths occurred in side impacts (year 2000-01), according to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS). Common Factors in a T-bone Crash:
- 1. Red-light-running crashes
- 2. Intersection related or failure to yield
- 3. Involves a traffic sign and failing to stop
- 4. Hitting a pole or tree
- 5. Ejections through a side window
- 6. Driver failed to look for other vehicles while making a left or right turn
- 1. traumatic-brain-injury
- 2. Skull fracture
- 3. Neck injuries
- 4. Torso and chest injuries
- 5. Pelvic and bone fractures
- 6. Fatal injuries
- 7. Burns, scars and disfigurements
- 1. Side-Curtain Airbags
- 2. Torso Airbags
- 3. Side Impact Rating
- 4. Structural Soundness
At the law firm of Ferguson & Ferguson, we understand what you are going through after an accident. Call today to schedule a free consultation with one of our accident attorneys. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.