HUNTSVILLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
We can help you in Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone Counties and the surrounding areas.
Have you or a loved one been injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Alabama? Are you looking for the best motorcycle accident lawyer you can hire. Although motorcycle accidents do not occur as much as other car accidents, they tend to be more dangerous and life-threatening as they result in more serious injuries than car accidents.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), more than 80% of motorcycle accidents result in injury or death for the motorcyclist. Motorcycle riders are 35 times more likely to experience a deadly accident on the road than those in automobiles. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in a 2017 study, over 5,000 motorcycle drivers died in accidents that year. Motorcycle crashes accounted for about 1.2% of all accidents on Alabama roads in 2018. Eleven percent of all accidents that occur in the United States involve motorcycles. In Alabama in 2018, 1,859 motorcyclists were involved in accidents. The Alabama motorcycle riders suffered 1,262 injuries and 83 fatalities in these accidents. In 2018, 25 percent of all motorcycle collisions involved a rider aged between 20 and 29
In that same year, riders in their twenties sustained 26 percent of all motorcycle accident injuries in Alabama.That same age group also accounted for 20 percent of all Alabama motorcycle crash fatalities
Motorcycle crashes in Alabama usually involve serious injuries or death. Unfortunately, the more riders on the road, the more you hear about accidents, injuries and even deaths. In a Huntsville, Alabama motorcycle accident, the automobile is usually at fault. If you have been injured, you need an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all motorcycle accident victims and their families. Call now for your free consultation. Call 256-534-3435.
Damages You Can Recover in a Motorcycle Accident Case
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for damages including:
- Emergency helicopter transport/ambulance service
- Anesthesiologist bills
- Lost income: Lost income because of missed work from the accident.
- Future lost income: Income lost because of your inability to work in the future.
- Lost earning capacity: Lost ability to earn in the future.
- Existing medical bills: Medical bills incurred because of the accident.
- Future medical expenses:Compensation for emergency visits, therapy, hospital care, surgery.
- Rehabilitation and therapy: Rehabilitation costs and expenses from your injuries.
- Special equipment to accommodate disabilities: Wheelchairs and other equipment.
- Physical and/or mental impairment: Impairments that reduce or prevent ability to work.
- Disfigurement: Compensation for scarring and loss of limbs.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering as the result of the accident.
- Mental anguish: Emotional suffering includes feelings of fright, embarrassment, nervousness, worry, and grief
- Loss of enjoyment of life: Loss of ability to do normal thing in life such as walking running or sports.
- Loss of consortium: Spouse can recover compensation for the loss of services, assistance, aid, society, and companionship of his or her loved one.
- Property damage: Compensation for vehicle damage and contents of the vehicle damaged in accident.
- Loss of use: Money to compensate you for the loss of use of your vehicle while being repaired by the insurance company.
- Diminished quality of life: Compensation for the loss of quality of life after accident.
- Chronic pain as a result of injuries: Similar to pain and suffering. Compensation for life long chronic pain.
- Mental impairment: Depression, stress, and similar factors.
- Workers compensation: Compensation for injured worker while working for someone.
- Wrongful death: Compensation paid to spouse and children for the wrongful death of their loved one.
Types of Motorcycle Injuries
You can recover for the following injuries:
- Road rash: Road rash is when your body hits the ground at vehicle speeds. The pavement, dirt, gravel, or other surfaces cause bruises, abrasion, and cuts.
- Burns: Burns caused by fires, heat or metal.
- Amputations: Loss of arms, legs hands and feet.
- Broken bones and fractures: A collision with another vehicle, tree or pole can lead to fractures and broken bones.
- Brain injuries: Head trauma caused by other vehicles or objects. Often the result of not wearing a helmet. Can cause slurred speech, confusion, agitation and seizures.
- Severe bruising: Bruises from striking objects during motorcycle crash.
- Pelvic injuries: Fractures of the pelvis that require surgery and non-surgical intervention.
- Disfigurement: Scarring and deformities caused by accident.
- Concussions: Injuries to the brain.
- Cuts and lacerations: cuts and lacerations from striking other vehicles, objects or road.
- Spinal cord injuries: All injuries of the spinal cord.
- Paraplegia: Paralysis caused by injury to the spinal cord.
- Quadriplegia: Paralysis because of spinal cord injuries.
- Loss of limbs: Loss of arms, legs, hands and feet.
- Death: In Alabama you can recover only punitive damages for motorcycle deaths.
What to do After A Motorcycle Accident
After a motorcycle accident, you are often confused and unsure of what to say or do. Always remain at the scene until you can speak with the other party involved if you can. Never admit you were at fault and do the following:
- Remain calm and remain in your vehicle (unless too dangerous)
- Turn on your hazard lights
- Call 911
- Unless necessary, do not move the vehicles until the police arrive
- Never leave the scene of the accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or state trooper, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the car accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not admit fault
- Immediately notify your own insurance company of the accident
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your own insurance agent or representative; you are not required to give a statement to anyone but the police and your insurance company
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- If you have a dashcam installed by a company like BlackBoxMyCar, recover any footage that documents the accident.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention for injured drivers and passengers and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses. A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- All medical bills, including doctor’s visits, surgery and therapy,
- Future medical bills including long term care,
- mileage driven to all medical providers,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
The Most Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Alabama
Did you know that motorcyclists are 27 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash, and are over five times as likely to be injured. Most motorcycle accidents are caused by the other driver, and the most common causes include the following:
- Unsafe lane changes Many drivers fail to check for motor vehicles or fail to signal because they can’t see motorcyclist because of a blind spot.
- Car doors Drivers of cars or trucks who open their car door without looking.
- Speeding A leading cause of all motor vehicle accidents is speed.
- Driving under the influence Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can be extremely dangerous. This is criminal and civil if an accident happened.
- Lane splitting by the motorcycle Very dangerous practice of motorcyclist driving between lanes and cars.
- Sudden stops Cars or motorcyclist stopping too fast and/or tailgating.
- Weather Snow, rain and storms often contribute to motorcycle accidents.
- Left turn accidents More than 40% of all accidents involving a motorcycle and a second vehicle are caused by the other vehicle turning left across traffic. Commonly caused by drivers who misjudge the motorcyclist’s speed or distance, fail to see the motorcyclist, stop or turn in the motorcyclist’s path.
- Distracted driving Driving while distracted is the leading cause of auto accidents in Alabama.
- Defective roads Dangerous pavement, potholes, debris, and other dangerous signals and signs can cause accidents.
- Sudden stops Stopping too fast in traffic or too fast for your speed.
- Head-on collisons Head-on collisions caused by one vehicle in wrong lane.
- Swerving in front of a cyclist Not giving the cyclist notice of lane change.
- Overcompensating the front brake: When the front brake of the motorcycle stops too hard.
- Vehicle and motorcycle defects: Defective parts or motorcycle design.
- Riding without a valid motorcycle license: Not having a license or training.
- Riding without a helmet/protective gear: Head injuries are often the result of not wearing a helmet.
- Pulling out in front of a motorcycle: Pulling out or not yielding to motorcycle. in front of motorcycle.
- Backing out of a parking spot without checking for motorcycles: Not looking before backing out in parking lots.
- Riding on sidewalks.
- Riding without protective gear.
How Much Money Can I Recover
The amount of money you can recover in a Alabama motorcycle accident depends on a number of different factors including the following:
- Cost of your medical treatment
- Wages you lost because of the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Insurance of liable party
- Your own uninsured/underinsured insurance
How Long Do You Have to File a Motorcycle Accident Claim in Alabama?
In Alabama, there is a general two-year statute of limitations. This means that you have two years from the time of the motorcycle accident to file a lawsuit, or your case is gone forever. The statute is different if you are a minor. Even if you think the deadline to file your case might have passed, there may be other ways to extend the deadline. Talk to an attorney as soon as you can to preserve your claim.
How We Can Investigate And Prepare Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Our motorcycle accident lawyers can start an investigation into your accident the day you hire us to represent you. We can go to the accident scene, talk to witnesses and gather evidence to establish who is at fault for your injuries. We can do the following:
- Meet you in person. We can do this at our office, your home or place of business, or any other location you choose.
- We will represent you based on a contingency fee agreement. We are paid if we win.
- Get the accident report.
- Hire accident reconstruction experts.
- Visit the accident scene and take skid mark measurements.
- Take photos and videos of the scene and the vehicles involved.
- Get ahold of security camera footage.
- Consult with experts.
- Talk to witnesses and your doctors.
- Investigate the other motorist’s driving history.
- Gathering all medical records related to your motorcycle accident.
- Get copies of your pay stubs from your employer.
- Take pictures of any scarring or injuries.
- Prepare a settlement brochure and offer.
- Help with paying medical bills and living expenses.
- File suit and prepare the case for trial. If we cannot settle the suit, we will file a lawsuit.
- Mediate your case.
- Try your case.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorney Randy W. Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- We identify the party responsible for your injuries.
- We obtain your medical records and bills.
- We can help with financial assistance.
- We will help you get necessary medical treatment.
- We get your bills paid, reduced and/or eliminated.
- Free phone consultation 24/7.
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays.
- Two locations near you.
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- Free assistance for motorcycle property damage.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of our most frequently asked questions:
Do I need a lawyer after a motorcycle accident in Alabama?
In a motorcycle accident case, you are dealing with a team of insurance adjusters and attorneys. There job is to pay you as little as possible. Contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney who will give you a free consultation.
Do you have to wear a helmet in Alabama?
Yes, in Alabama all riders and passengers are required to wear a helmet.
Should I accept a settlement from an insurance company?
If you are injured, you should never accept a settlement from an insurance company before talking to an attorney. Insurance companies try to pay out as little money as possible in every case. An attorney can usually get you a much bigger settlement.
What injuries are most common from motorcycle accidents?
People injured in motorcycle accidents in Alabama often break bones, suffer traumatic brain injuries and often die. Other common injuries from motorcycle wrecks can include road rash, neck injuries, and herniated discs.
Is the daytime use of headlights required by law in Alabama?
Alabama requires the use of daytime headlights but allows a “modulating headlight” that changes between full power, low beam, and a dimming effect.
How much does a motorcycle accident lawyer cost?
We never charge a fee up front. We only get paid if we win your case. All consultations are free.
How much time do I have after my motorcycle accident to file a lawsuit?
Two years in Alabama, unless you are a minor.
What should I do after my motorcycle accident?
Call the police and do a report. Notify your insurance company. Take pictures of the accident scene and your injuries. Get medical treatment. Call our office.
Is lane splitting allowed in Alabama?
No, lane splitting is illegal in Alabama.
Can you wear headphones while riding in Alabama?
No, wearing headphones while driving your motorcycle is illegal in Alabama.
The Huntsville motorcycle accident lawyer you choose does make a difference. Ferguson & Ferguson, located in Huntsville and Decatur, Alabama are motorcycle accident attorneys who aggressively pursue legal rights for accident victims with significant physical or psychological injuries. Our Huntsville motorcycle accident lawyers are skilled at handling motorcycle accidents, including fatal accidents. If you or a member of your family is the victim of a Alabama freeway or highway accident, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact Ferguson & Ferguson for a free consultation and complimentary assessment of your case. We are happy to answer your questions and explain your legal options at no charge. Our staff is available to take your call 24 hours a day. Home and hospital visits are also available any where in the state of Alabama. To speak with attorney, call 256-534-3435 or (800) 752-1998. We are here to help.
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama:
Abbeville, Henry County | Abel, Clay County | Abernant, Tuscaloosa County | Acmar, St. Clair County | Ada, Montgomery County | Adamsville, Jefferson County | Addison, Winston County | Adger, Jefferson County | Akron, Hale County | Alabama City, Etowah County | Alabama Port, Mobile County | Alabaster, Shelby County | Alberta, Wilcox County | Albertville, Marshall County | Alden, Jefferson County | Alexander City, Tallapoosa County | Alexandria, Calhoun County | Aliceville, Pickens County | Allen, Clarke County | Allgood, Blount County | Alma, Clarke County | Almond, Randolph County | Alpine, Talladega County | Alton, Jefferson County | Altoona, Etowah County | Andalusia, Covington County | Anderson, Lauderdale County | Annemanie, Wilcox County | Anniston, Calhoun County | Aquilla, Washington County | Arab, Marshall County | Ardmore, Limestone County | Argo, Jefferson County | Ariton, Dale County | Arkadelphia, Cullman County | Arley, Winston County | Arlington, Wilcox County | Armstrong, Bullock County | Ashford, Houston County | Ashland, Clay County | Ashville, St. Clair County | Athens, Limestone County | Atmore, Escambia County | Attalla, Etowah County | Auburn, Lee County | Autaugaville, Autauga County | Avon, Houston County | Awin, Wilcox County | Axis, Mobile County
Babbie, Covington County | Baileyton, Cullman County | Baker Hill, Barbour County | Bangor, Blount County | Banks, Pike County | Bankston, Fayette County | Barfield, Clay County | Barlow, Washington County | Barney, Walker County | Bassetts Creek, Washington County | Battens Crossroads, Geneva County | Bay Minette, Baldwin County | Bayou La Batre, Mobile County | Bazemore, Fayette County | Bear Creek, Marion County | Beatrice, Monroe County | Beaverton, Lamar County | Belk, Fayette County | Bell Fountain, Baldwin County | Bellamy, Sumter County | Belle Mina, Limestone County | Belleville, Conecuh County | Bellwood, Geneva County | Benton, Lowndes County | Berry, Fayette County | Bessemer, Jefferson County | Beulah, Covington County | Big Cove, Madison County | Bigbee, Washington County | Billingsley, Autauga County | Birmingham, Jefferson County | Birmingport, Jefferson County | Black, Geneva County | Bladon Springs, Choctaw County | Blount Springs, Blount County | Blountsville, Blount County | Blue Mountain, Calhoun County | Blue Ridge, Elmore County | Blue Springs, Barbour County | Bluff, Fayette County | Boaz, Marshall County | Boligee, Greene County | Bolinger, Choctaw County | Bolling, Butler County | Bon Air, Talladega County | Bon Secour, Baldwin County | Booth, Autauga County | Boykin, Wilcox County | Bradford, Jefferson County | Bradley, Covington County | Braggs, Lowndes County | Branchville, St. Clair County | Brantley, Crenshaw County | Bremen, Cullman County | Brent, Bibb County | Brewton, Escambia County | Bridgeport, Jackson County | Brierfield, Bibb County | Brighton, Jefferson County | Brilliant, Marion County | Bromley, Baldwin County | Brooklyn, Conecuh County | Brookside, Jefferson County | Brooksville, Blount County | Brookwood, Tuscaloosa County | Browns, Dallas County | Brownsboro, Madison County | Brundidge, Pike County | Bryant, Jackson County | Bucks, Mobile County | Buena Vista, Monroe County | Buhl, Tuscaloosa County | Bull Slough, Conecuh County | Burkville, Lowndes County | Burmuda, Conecuh County | Burningtree Mountain, Morgan County | Burnt Corn, Monroe County | Burntout, Franklin County | Burnwell, Walker County | Butler, Choctaw County | Bynum, Calhoun County
Cahaba, Dallas County | Cahaba Heights, Jefferson County | Calera, Shelby County | Calvert, Washington County | Camden, Wilcox County | Camp Hill, Tallapoosa County | Campbell, Clarke County | Capshaw, Limestone County | Carbon Hill, Walker County | Cardiff, Jefferson County | Carlton, Clarke County | Carolina, Covington County | Carrollton, Pickens County | Castleberry, Conecuh County | Catherine, Wilcox County | Cecil, Montgomery County | Cedar Bluff, Cherokee County | Center Point, Jefferson County | Centerville, Conecuh County | Centre, Cherokee County | Centreville, Bibb County | Chalkville, Jefferson County | Chancellor, Geneva County | Chapman, Butler County | Chatom, Washington County | Chelsea, Shelby County | Cherokee, Colbert County | Chickasaw, Mobile County | Childersburg, Talladega County | Choccolocco, Calhoun County | Citronelle, Mobile County | Clanton, Chilton County | Claud, Elmore County | Clay, Jefferson County | Clayhatchee, Dale County | Clayton, Barbour County | Cleveland, Blount County | Clio, Barbour County | Clopton, Dale County | Cloverdale, Lauderdale County | Coaling, Tuscaloosa County | Coden, Mobile County | Coffee Springs, Geneva County | Coffeeville, Clarke County | Coker, Tuscaloosa County | Collinsville, DeKalb County | Colony, Cullman County | Columbia, Houston County | Columbiana, Shelby County | Concord, Jefferson County | Cook Springs, St. Clair County | Coosada, Elmore County | Cordova, Walker County | Corner, Jefferson County | Cottondale, Tuscaloosa County | Cottonton, Russell County | Cottonwood, Houston County | County Line, Blount County | Courtland, Lawrence County | Cowarts, Houston County | Coy, Wilcox County | Cragford, Clay County | Crane Hill, Cullman County | Crawford, Russell County | Creola, Mobile County | Cromwell, Choctaw County | Cropwell, St. Clair County | Crosston, Jefferson County | Crossville, DeKalb County | Cuba, Sumter County | Cullman, Cullman County | Cusseta, Chambers County
Dadeville, Tallapoosa County | Daleville, Dale County | Dallas, Blount County | Danville, Morgan County | Daphne, Baldwin County | Dauphin Island, Mobile County | Daviston, Tallapoosa County | Dawson, DeKalb County | Dayton, Marengo County | De Armanville, Calhoun County | Deatsville, Elmore County | Decatur, Morgan County | Deer Park, Washington County | Delmar, Winston County | Delta, Clay County | Demopolis, Marengo County | Detroit, Lamar County | Dickinson, Clarke County | Dixiana, Jefferson County | Dixons Mills, Marengo County | Docena, Jefferson County | Dodge City, Cullman County | Dolomite, Jefferson County | Dora, Walker County | Dothan, Houston County | Double Springs, Winston County | Douglas, Marshall County | Dozier, Crenshaw County | Duncanville, Tuscaloosa County | Dunnavant, Shelby County | Dutton, Jackson County
East Brewton, Escambia County | Eastaboga, Calhoun County | Eclectic, Elmore County | Edgewater, Jefferson County | Edwardsville, Cleburne County | Eight Mile, Mobile County | Elba, Coffee County | Elberta, Baldwin County | Eldridge, Walker County | Elgin, Lauderdale County | Elkmont, Limestone County | Elmore, Elmore County | Emelle, Sumter County | Empire, Walker County | Enterprise, Coffee County | Equality, Coosa County | Epes, Sumter County | Ethelsville, Pickens County | Eufaula, Barbour County | Eunola, Geneva County | Eutaw, Greene County | Eva, Morgan County | Evergreen, Conecuh County | Excel, Monroe County
Fagala, Alabama Fairfield, Jefferson County | Fairhope, Baldwin County | Fairview, Cullman County | Falkville, Morgan County | Faunsdale, Marengo County | Fayette, Fayette County | Fayetteville, Talladega County | Five Points, Chambers County | Flat Rock, Jackson County | Flomaton, Escambia County | Florala, Covington County | Florence, Lauderdale County | Foley, Baldwin County | Forestdale, Jefferson County | Forkland, Greene County | Fort Deposit, Lowndes County | Fort McClellan, Calhoun County | Fort Mitchell, Russell County | Fort Morgan, Baldwin County | Fort Payne, DeKalb County | Fort Rucker, Dale County | Franklin, Macon County | Frisco City, Monroe County | Fruithurst, Cleburne County | Fulton, Clarke County | Fultondale, Jefferson County | Fyffe, DeKalb County
Gadsden, Etowah County | Gainesville, Sumter County | Gallion, Hale County | Gantt, Covington County | Garden City, Cullman County | Gardendale, Jefferson County | Gaylesville, Cherokee County | Geiger, Sumter County | Geneva, Geneva County | Georgiana, Butler County | Geraldine, DeKalb County | Gilbertown, Choctaw County | Glen Allen, Fayette County | Glencoe, Etowah County | Glenwood, Crenshaw County | Goldville, Tallapoosa County | Good Hope, Cullman County | Goodwater, Coosa County | Gordo, Pickens County | Gordon, Houston County | Gordonville, Lowndes County | Gorham’s Bluff, Jackson County | Goshen, Pike County | Grady, Montgomery County | Graham, Randolph County | Grand Bay, Mobile County | Grant, Marshall County | Grayson Valley, Jefferson County | Graysville, Jefferson County | Greenhill, Lauderdale County | Greensboro, Hale County | Greenville, Butler County | Grimes, Dale County | Grove Hill, Clarke County | Grove Oak, DeKalb County | Guin, Marion County | Gulf Shores, Baldwin County | Gum Springs, Blount County | Guntersville, Marshall County | Gurley, Madison County | Gu-Win, Marion County
Hackleburg, Marion County | Haleburg, Henry County | Haleyville, Winston County | Hamilton, Marion County | Hammondville, DeKalb County | Hanceville, Cullman County | Harpersville, Shelby County | Hartford, Geneva County | Hartselle, Morgan County | Harvest, Madison County | Hayden, Blount County | Hayneville, Lowndes County | Hazel Green, Madison County | Headland, Henry County | Heath, Covington County | Heflin, Cleburne County | Helena, Shelby County | Henagar, DeKalb County | Higdon, Jackson County | Highland Home, Crenshaw County | Highland Lake, Blount County | Hillsboro, Lawrence County | Hobson City, Calhoun County | Hodges, Franklin County | Hokes Bluff, Etowah County | Holly Pond, Cullman County | Hollywood, Jackson County | Holt, Tuscaloosa County | Holy Trinity, Russell County | Homewood, Jefferson County | Hoods Crossroads, Blount County | Hoover, Jefferson County | Hope Hull, Montgomery County | Horn Hill, Covington County | Horton, Marshall County | Houston, Wintson County | Hueytown, Jefferson County | Huguley, Chambers County | Hulaco, Morgan County | Huntsville, Madison County | Hurtsboro, Russell County | Hytop, Jackson County |
Ider, DeKalb County | Indian Springs Village, Shelby County | Inverness, Bullock County | Inverness, Shelby County | Irondale, Jefferson County | Irvington, Mobile County | J
Jack, Coffee County | Jackson, Clarke County | Jacksons’ Gap, Tallapoosa County | Jacksonville, Calhoun County | Jasper, Walker County | Jemison, Chilton County | Joppa, Cullman County
Kansas, Walker County | Kellerman, Tuscaloosa County | Kellyton, Coosa County | Kennedy, Lamar County | Kent, Elmore County | Killen, Lauderdale County | Kimberly, Jefferson County | Kimbrough, Wilcox County | Kinsey, Houston County | Kinston, Coffee County | Knoxville, Greene County
Lacey’s Spring, Morgan County | Lacon, Morgan County | Ladonia, Russell County | La Fayette, Chambers County | Lake Purdy, Shelby County | Lake View, Tuscaloosa County | Lakeview, DeKalb County | Lanett, Chambers County | Langston, Jackson County | Leeds, Jefferson County | Leesburg, Cherokee County | Leighton, Colbert County | Leroy, Washington County | Lester, Limestone County | Letohatchee, Lowndes County | Level Plains, Dale County | Lexington, Lauderdale County | Libertyville, Covington County | Lillian, Baldwin County | Lincoln, Talladega County | Linden, Marengo County | Lineville, Clay County | Lipscomb, Jefferson County | Lisman, Choctaw County | Littleville, Colbert County | Livingston, Sumter County | Loachapoka, Lee County | Lockhart, Covington County | Locust Fork, Blount County | Louisville, Barbour County | Lower Peachtree, Wilcox County | Lowndesboro, Lowndes County | Loxley, Baldwin County | Luverne, Crenshaw County | Lynn, Winston County
Madison, Madison County | Madrid, Houston County | Magnolia Springs, Baldwin County | Majestic, Jefferson County | Malvern, Geneva County | Maplesville, Chilton County | Margaret, St. Clair County | Marbury, Autauga County | Marion, Perry County | Marion Junction, Dallas County | Marvyn, Lee County | Masseyline, Jefferson County | Maytown, Jefferson County | McCalla, Jefferson County | McDonald Chapel, Jefferson County | McIntosh, Washington County | McKenzie, Butler County | McMullen, Pickens County | Meadowbrook, Shelby County | Mellow Valley, Clay County | Memphis, Pickens County | Mentone, DeKalb County | Meridianville, Madison County | Midfield, Jefferson County | Midland City, Dale County | Midway, Bullock County | Mignon, Talladega County | Millbrook, Elmore County | Millers Ferry, Wilcox County | Millport, Lamar County | Millry, Washington County | Mobile, Mobile County | Mon Louis, Mobile County | Monroeville, Monroe County | Montevallo, Shelby County | Montgomery, Montgomery County | Montrose, Baldwin County | Moody, St. Clair County | Moores Mill, Madison County | Mooresville, Limestone County
*Morgan City, Morgan County | Morris, Jefferson County | Mosses, Lowndes County | Moulton, Lawrence County | Moulton Heights, Morgan County | Moundville, Hale County | Mount High, Blount County | Mount Hope, Lawrence County | Mount Meigs, Montgomery County | Mount Olive, Jefferson County | Mount Vernon, Mobile County | Mountain Brook, Jefferson County | Mountain Creek, Chilton County | Mountainboro, Etowah County | Mulga, Jefferson County | Munford, Talladega County | Muscle Shoals, Colbert County | Myrtlewood, Marengo County
Nanafalia, Marengo County | Napier Field, Dale County | Natural Bridge, Winston County | Nauvoo, Walker County | Nectar, Blount County | Needham, Choctaw County | New Brockton, Coffee County | New Hope, Madison County | New Market, Madison County | New Site, Tallapoosa County | Newbern, Hale County | Newell, Randolph County | Newton, Dale County | Newville, Henry County | Normal, Madison County | North Bibb, Bibb County | North Courtland, Lawrence County | North Johns, Jefferson County | Northport, Tuscaloosa County | Notasulga, Macon County
Oak Grove, Jefferson County | Oak Grove, Talladega County | Oak Hill, Wilcox County | Oakman, Walker County | Oakville, Lawrence County | Odenville, St. Clair County | Ohatchee, Calhoun County | Oneonta, Blount County | Onycha, Covington County | Opelika, Lee County | Opp, Covington County | Orange Beach, Baldwin County | Orion, Pike County | Orrville, Dallas County | Owens Cross Roads, Madison County | Oxford, Calhoun County | Ozark, Dale County
Paint Rock, Jackson County | Palmerdale, Jefferson County | Parrish, Walker County | Pelham, Shelby County | Pell City, St. Clair County | Pennington, Choctaw County | Perdido, Baldwin County | Perote, Bullock County | Peterman, Monroe County | Peterson, Tuscaloosa County | Petrey, Crenshaw County | Phenix City, Russell County | Phil Campbell, Franklin County | Pickensville, Pickens County | Piedmont, Calhoun County | Pike Road, Montgomery County | Pinckard, Dale County | Pine Apple, Wilcox County | Pine Hill, Wilcox County | Pine Ridge, DeKalb County | Pinson, Jefferson County | Pisgah, Jackson County | Plantersville, Dallas County | Pleasant Grove, Jefferson County | Pleasant Groves, Jackson County | Point Clear, Baldwin County | Pollard, Escambia County | Powell, DeKalb County | Prairieville, Hale County | Prattville, Autauga County | Priceville, Morgan County | Prichard, Mobile County | Providence, Marengo County
Quinton, Walker County | R
Ragland, St. Clair County | Rainbow City, Etowah County | Rainsville, DeKalb County | Ralph, Tuscaloosa County | Ramer, Montgomery County | Ranburne, Cleburne County | Red Bay, Franklin County | Red Hill, Blount County | Red Level, Covington County | Redstone Arsenal, Madison County | Reece City, Etowah County | Reform, Pickens County | Rehobeth, Houston County | Remlap, Blount County | Repton, Conecuh County | Ridgeville, Etowah County | River Falls, Covington County | Riverside, St. Clair County | Riverview, Escambia County | Roanoke, Randolph County | Robertsdale, Baldwin County | Rock Creek, Jefferson County | Rockford, Coosa County | Rock Mills, Randolph County | Rogersville, Lauderdale County | Rosa, Blount County | Russellville, Franklin County | Rutledge, Crenshaw County
Safford, Dallas County | Saginaw, Shelby County | Saks, Calhoun County | Salem, Lee County | Samantha, Tuscaloosa County | Samson, Geneva County | Sand Rock, Cherokee County | Sanford, Covington County | Saraland, Mobile County | Sardis City, Etowah County | Satsuma, Mobile County | Sawyerville, Hale County | Sayre, Jefferson County | Scottsboro, Jackson County | Seale, Russell County | Section, Jackson County | Selfville, Blount County | Selma, Dallas County | Selmont-West Selmont, Dallas County | Seminole, Baldwin County | Semmes, Mobile County | Sheffield, Colbert County | Shelby, Shelby County | Shiloh, DeKalb County | Shorter, Macon County | Silas, Choctaw County | Silverhill, Baldwin County | Sipsey, Walker County | Skyline, Jackson County | Slocomb, Geneva County | Smiths Station, Lee County | Smoke Rise, Blount County | Snead, Blount County | Snow Hill, Wilcox County | Somerville, Morgan County | South Vinemont, Cullman County | Southside, Etowah County | Spanish Fort, Baldwin County | Spring Hill, Barbour County | Spring Valley, Colbert County | Springville, St. Clair County | Sprott, Perry County | Spruce Pine, Franklin County | St. Clair Springs, St. Clair County | St. Florian, Lauderdale County | St. Stephens, Washington County | Stapleton, Baldwin County | Steele, St. Clair County | Sterrett, Shelby County | Stevenson, Jackson County | Stockton, Baldwin County | Straight Mountain, Blount County | Sulligent, Lamar County | Sumiton, Walker County | Summerdale, Baldwin County | Summit, Blount County | Susan Moore, Blount County | Sweet Water, Marengo County | Sylacauga, Talladega County | Sylvan Springs, Jefferson County | Sylvania, DeKalb County
Talladega, Talladega County | Talladega Springs, Talladega County | Tallassee, Elmore County | Tannehill, Tuscaloosa County | Tanner, Limestone County | Tarrant, Jefferson County | Taylor, Houston County | Tensaw, Baldwin County | Theodore, Mobile County | Thomaston, Marengo County | Thomasville, Clarke County | Thorsby, Chilton County | Tillmans Corner, Mobile County | Town Creek, Lawrence County | Toxey, Choctaw County | Trafford, Jefferson County | Triana, Madison County | Trinity, Morgan County | Troy, Pike County | Trussville, Jefferson County | Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa County | Tuscumbia, Colbert County | Tuskegee, Macon County
Underwood-Petersville, Lauderdale County | Union, Greene County | Union Grove, Marshall County | Union Springs, Bullock County | Uniontown, Perry County | Uriah, Monroe County
Valhermoso Springs, Morgan County | Valley, Chambers County | Valley Head, DeKalb County | Vance, Tuscaloosa County | Verbena, Chilton County | Vernon, Lamar County | Vestavia Hills, Jefferson County | Village Springs, Jefferson County | Vina, Franklin County | Vincent, Shelby County | Vineland, Marengo County | Vinemont, Cullman County | Vredenburgh, Monroe County
Wadley, Randolph County | Wagarville, Washington County | Waldo, Talladega County | Walnut Grove, Etowah County | Warrior, Jefferson County | Waterloo, Lauderdale County | Watson, Jefferson County | Waugh, Montgomery County | Waverly, Chambers County | Weaver, Calhoun County | Webb, Houston County | Wedowee, Randolph County | West Blocton, Bibb County | West End-Cobb Town, Calhoun County | West Jefferson, Jefferson County | West Point, Cullman County | Westover, Shelby County | Wetumpka, Elmore County | White Hall, Lowndes County | Wilmer, Mobile County | Wilsonville, Shelby County | Wilton, Shelby County | Winfield, Marion County | Winterboro, Talladega County | Woodland, Randolph County | Woodstock, Bibb County | Woodville, Jackson County | Wren, Lawrence County
Yellow Bluff, Wilcox County | Yellow Pine, Washington County | York, Sumter County |