WORKER’S COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS IN FLORENCE AL
If you or a loved one has suffered a workplace injury in Alabama, contact us immediately to get in touch with one of our workers’ compensation lawyers. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, about 2.9 million workplace injuries and illnesses occurred in 2015 in the US. Workers can sustain injuries in all manner of ways during job-related tasks, from slips and falls to vehicle accidents. Even if you are at fault for your injury, you are still covered under the Worker’s Compensation insurance policy. We offer a free case review and consultation to explain the workers’ compensation process and the benefits you are entitled to. Our Florence workers’ compensation attorneys are dedicated to helping people who suffer work-related injuries get the benefits they deserve. Call now for your no obligation free consultation. Call 256-350-7200.
If you have been injured on the job, there are a few things you must do to recover for your injuries. First, you must report your injury immediately to your supervisor. This is crucial as your employer and the insurance company may later claim you were not injured at work. Once you report the injury, the employer is then required to report the injury and advise its workers’ compensation insurance company and the State of Alabama. Secondly, you must get medical treatment. Alabama law requires you to go to the doctor picked by your employer first. Thirdly, call an attorney. An attorney can explain the workers compensation process and explain what you should expect in your case.
Common Work Related Injuries
Common job-related injuries include falls, struck-by objects, and repetitive motion injuries. Our attorneys handle on-the-job injury claims involving, but not limited to, the following:
- Muscular injuries, broken bones, torn ligaments, torn rotator cuffs, and herniated disks;
- Sickness from exposure to toxins, including occupational diseases like mesothelioma or Black Lung;
- Head injuries from falling objects or falls;
- Tendonitis or other repetitive motion injuries;
- Construction accidents;
- Hearing loss or damage;
- Cold and heat stress or burn injuries from accidents like electrocution;
- Cuts and lacerations
- Severed Nerve
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Burn Injuries
Successful Florence Workers Compensation Lawyers Ready to Fight for You
- More than 27 years of combined experience.
- Aggressive advocates in the courtroom.
- Focused on your workers’ compensation case.
- Thousands of cases successfully resolved.
- Available 24/7 to take your call.
- Two convenient locations.
If you were injured on the job or have an ongoing illness due to your work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our Florence workers compensation attorneys, please call Ferguson & Ferguson at 256-534-3435. We have offices in Decatur and Huntsville for your convenience.