CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN NASHVILLE TENNESSEE
After a car accident, injured victims often find themselves struggling to get their vehicle repaired, pay for doctor’s appointments, and pay their bills. To make things worse, insurance companies and their adjusters often deny valid claims or try to get victims to accept low-ball offers. We understand what you are going through. If you were hurt or a loved one died in an auto accident that was the result of another’s negligence, please call us at 1-800-752-1998. We offer no obligation free consultations to all car accident victims.
What to Do After Your Car Accident
Following these five steps after your car accident can strengthen your claim:
- Seek medical treatment from a hospital or physician
- Gather evidence. Take pictures of the crash scene, damage to your vehicle, and any injuries you or your loved ones suffered. Collect contact information of drivers and witnesses,license plate numbers, vehicle makes and models, and road conditions.
- Do not admit fault or talk to the other driver’s insurance adjuster. Insurance adjusters may use the information you share as evidence to deny or reduce the value of your claim.
- Accept no settlement offers.
- Call Ferguson & Ferguson to discuss your case.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
At Ferguson & Ferguson, we handle a wide range of car accident cases, including those involving:
- Distracted Driving
- Fatigued Driving
- Rollover Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Rear-end Accidents
- Accidents involving Uninsured Driver
- Head-on Collisions
Free Consultation With Nashville Attorney
Our Nashville car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay unless we win or settle your case. The initial no obligation consultation is free. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience handling car accidents in Alabama and Tennessee. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and get all your questions answered. We do not charge any legal fees upfront to start on your case. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling our Nashville auto injury law firm at 1-800-752-1998, or contact us online.