CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN GADSDEN ALABAMA
Have you or a loved one been in an car accident? If you’ve been injured in a serious car accident, the personal injury lawyers from Ferguson & Ferguson are here to help you. Gadsden car accident lawyer Randy W. Ferguson has been trusted by thousands of people involved in Alabama car accidents. Our experienced Alabama car accident attorneys have successfully resolved thousands of Alabama car accident cases. We offer the only lowest fee guarantee in Alabama. You pay NOTHING until we win your case. Call 256-534-3435 now.
Steps to Take After a Motor Vehicle Accident
If you’ve been involved in an auto collision, do the following immediately:
- Call for Help: If you’ve been involved in a car accident, call 911 for emergency assistance immediately.
- Talk to Witnesses: Gather names and contact information of those who saw the accident occur. You’ll also want to gather the information of other drivers in the accident, including name, contact information, driver’s license number, and insurance information.
- Take Pictures: Taking pictures of the scene of an accident can help you remember exactly what occurred. Using your cell phone or camera, take photos of the actual damage to cars, traffic lights, the entire scene, skid marks, and anything else that may help.
- Get Medical Attention: Make sure you get medical attention right away if you’ve been severely injured. Even if you don’t feel like you got hurt, consider seeing a doctor for a check-up.
- Obtain a Police Report: The responding agency, whether it be state or local, will fill out an accident report which details their findings.
Auto Accident Injuries
While there are a number of different types of auto accidents, there are also many different types of serious injuries auto accidents victims can suffer, including but not limited too:
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Long-Term Injuries
Our Gadsden car accident lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us today at 256-534-3435 or toll free at (800) 752-1998 for a free, no obligation car accident case evaluation from experienced personal injury attorneys in Alabama.